Board Game Geek Best 6 Player Games
If you have a group of six friends who love to play games, you’re in luck – there are plenty of great games that can accommodate a group of that size! Here are some of our favorites:
Pandemic: In Pandemic, players work together to cure four diseases that are spreading across the world. The game is cooperative, which means that everyone works together to win – if one player fails, the whole team loses. This makes for a tense and exciting game, as players race against the clock to find cures for all four diseases.
Settlers of Catan: Settlers of Catan is a classic board game that can be played by up to six players. In the game, players compete to build the most prosperous settlement on the island of Catan. The game is a lot of fun, and it can be played in a variety of different ways, ensuring that each game is unique.
Codenames: In Codenames, players compete to guess the words that their teammates are trying to identify. The game is best played with two teams of four players each, but it can also be played with two teams of six players. Codenames is a lot of fun, and it’s perfect for parties and gatherings.
Castles of Burgundy: Castles of Burgundy is a tile-placement game that can be played by up to six players. In the game, players compete to build the most prosperous estate in Burgundy. The game is strategic, and it requires careful planning in order to be successful.
7 Wonders: In 7 Wonders, players compete to build the most impressive civilization. The game can be played by up to seven players, and it’s perfect for people who love to build things. 7 Wonders is a lot of fun, and it’s one of the most popular games in the world.
Forbidden Island: Forbidden Island is a cooperative game in which players work together to recover four treasures from a sinking island. The game is perfect for players who love adventure and suspense, and it can be played by up to six players.
Easy Two Player Board Games
Easy two player board games are perfect for when you want to kill some time without having to think too hard. They can also be a great way to get to know someone better. Below are some of our favorites.
Checkers: This is a classic game that is perfect for beginners. The goal is to capture all of your opponent’s pieces by jumping over them with one of your own.
Tic Tac Toe: This game is simple but can be surprisingly challenging. The goal is to get three Xs or Os in a row, either vertically, horizontally, or diagonally.
Chess: Chess is a more complex game that can take a while to learn, but it is well worth the effort. The goal is to capture your opponent’s king.
Scrabble: This game is all about making words. The player with the most points at the end of the game wins.
Clue: In this game, players try to solve a murder mystery by figuring out who did it, where it happened, and with what weapon.
2 Player Drinking Board Games
Drinking board games are the perfect way to spice up your next party. They are a great way to get the group together and enjoy some laughs and drinks. Not only are they fun, but they are also a great way to test your skills and knowledge. Here are some of the best drinking board games that you and your friends will love.
1. King’s Cup
King’s Cup is a classic drinking game that is perfect for any party. The game is simple – each player takes a turn flipping over a card and performing the action that is shown. The game is best played with a deck of cards that includes both drinks and actions. Some of the actions that you may encounter during the game include taking a drink, taking two drinks, taking a shot, and passing the card on.
2. Beer Pong
Beer pong is a popular drinking game that can be enjoyed by players of all ages. The game is played by tossing a ping pong ball into a cup of beer that is placed on the opposite end of the table. If the ball lands in the cup, the opposing team must drink the beer. The game is best played with two teams of two players each.
3. Flip Cup
Flip Cup is another popular drinking game that is perfect for parties. The game is played by having two teams of two players each. Each player takes a turn drinking a beer and then flipping a cup over so that the bottom of the cup is facing up. The first team to flip all of their cups over wins the game.
Quarters is a classic drinking game that is perfect for parties. The game is played by tossing a quarter into a glass. If the quarter lands in the glass, the player must drink the contents of the glass. The game is best played with two or more players.
5. Power Hour
Power Hour is a popular drinking game that is perfect for parties. The game is played by drinking a shot of alcohol every minute for sixty minutes. The game is best played with a group of friends.
Dark Souls Board Game Player Character
In the Dark Souls board game, players take on the role of various characters from the Dark Souls video game franchise in an attempt to traverse the treacherous lands of the Dark Souls universe and defeat the evil Lord of Cinder.
Each player character in the game is unique, and has their own set of stats and abilities that make them excel in different ways. Some characters are great at close combat, while others are more suited for ranged combat.
The following is a tier list of all the player characters in the game, ranked from the best to the worst.
The Knight is the best character in the game, thanks to their high health and damage stats. They can easily take down enemies with their powerful sword swings, and can also block incoming attacks.
The Sorcerer is a powerful magic user, and can easily take down enemies with their spells. They also have the ability to teleport, which makes them very versatile and hard to kill.
The Cleric is a well-rounded character that is great at both close and ranged combat. They have a high health stat, and can also heal themselves and other players.
The Thief is a stealthy character that is great at avoiding enemies and attacking from behind. They are also very agile, and can easily dodge incoming attacks.
The Warrior is a strong melee fighter, and can easily take down enemies with their powerful sword swings. However, they are not very good at ranged combat.
Games To Play When Ur Board
1) 20 Questions: This game is perfect for when you have a few friends over and are looking for something to do. One person thinks of a person, place, or thing and the other players take turns asking yes or no questions in order to guess what the other players is thinking of.
2) I Spy: This game is great for when you are driving in the car or are waiting in line. One player chooses an object and then says “I spy with my little eye something that is _____”. The other players then take turns guessing what the first player is thinking of.
3) Catch: This game is perfect for when you are outdoors. One player throws a ball or other object and the other players try to catch it.
4) Telephone: This game is perfect for when you are waiting in line or are bored. One person starts by whispering a sentence to the person next to them. That person then whispers what they heard to the next person and so on. The last person then says the sentence out loud. The sentence usually ends up being completely different than what the first person said.
5) Hangman: This game is perfect for when you are bored. One player thinks of a word and the other players try to guess the word by guessing one letter at a time. If the other players guesses the letter, the player draws that letter in a row. If the other players guesses the letter and it is in the word, the player who is playing Hangman must also draw a body part (e.g. head, torso, arms, legs). If the other players guesses the letter and it is not in the word, the player must draw a hangman. The game is over when the other players guesses the word or the player playing Hangman runs out of body parts to draw.
I love playing all kinds of games – from classics like Monopoly to modern favourites like Ticket to Ride.
I created this blog as a way to share my love of board games with others, and provide information on the latest releases and news in the industry.